Recipes for pregnancy
That pregnant women not eat for two, but should best be eating healthy now know most. but here it becomes concrete: The article offers plenty of recipes that be good in pregnancy the expectant mother and the baby.
Healthy diet in pregnancy: Tips for everyday life
Photo: © Fotolia / Monkey Business
Nutritious it should be, healthy and above all easy - the food for pregnant women, so it does not unnecessarily burdened her body. The following collection of recipes accompanied pregnant women through the day and shows how easy and healthy eating a balanced diet for them may be. Plus there's some tips for everyday life still - even for women who are vegetarian.
Generally, only flawless products (no access ailing or wilted plant foods), and preferably fruits and vegetables of the season. juicy case of fresh meat, poultry and fish, eat soft pieces and make sure they smell fresh. buy anything that looks too fat or too dry and always pay attention to the expiration date. The best fresh food in the quickest way to the refrigerator, bring to preserve their nutritional value.
Warning, stay away!
In some foods pregnant women should avoid in any case:
- Alcohol and too much caffeine (for example, more than four to five cups of coffee a day)
- Raw or half-cooked meat and raw fish. Both can contain pathogens such as Toxoplasma (parasites) and Listeria (bacteria)
- Raw milk and raw milk products such as soft cheese may be contaminated with Listeria
- Eggs should be eaten well cooked to prevent infection with Salmonella
Hormones cause cravings
Many pregnant women wonder about the occurring at a time preference for raspberries and sour pickles. But this kind cravings is normal and due to the hormones that provide just the beginning of a pregnancy for confusion in the body. But even women who times have cravings for sweets or greasy often, do not have to worry if they give in the back and again - as long as they are otherwise balanced diet and healthy. After all, who ever sits down under pressure with a claim to one hundred percent healthy diet, neither himself nor the child is doing a favor.
Tips for the vegetarian life
During pregnancy, protein is needed not only for the growth of the baby, but also for the formation of protein-rich tissue in the body of the mother. Therefore, pregnant women should take two to three servings of protein-rich foods a day to himself. the main suppliers are especially lean meats, poultry, fish and eggs for protein for most women. Therefore but Vegetarian women do not have to worry for a long time to take with their diet too little protein to be located. You can eat instead of meat, poultry or fish nuts and legumes such as peas, beans and lentils or tofu. Here, legumes and soy products have a greater nutritional value than other plant foods.
What vegetarians should look for:
- eat legumes: they provide save energy and fiber and iron
- maximize iron absorption: A glass of orange juice for dinner or a meal with tomatoes or other vitamin C supplement suppliers
- Calcium storage fill: Who does not like dairy products, should take a calcium supplement, but at least calcium-rich foods such as tofu, almonds, leafy vegetables, beans, lentils, peas or dried figs
// <\/scr"+"ipt>"); //>