Homeopathy for Fertility
If the planned child is slow in coming, many couples shy away from the rather "technological" reproductive medicine. The question then is whether it is not too soft. What homeopathy can achieve (and what not), click here.
No self-treatment without medical diagnostics
Photo: © fotolia.com/ Wavebreakmediamicro
A homeopathic treatment can help to improve functional disorders. However, it can, for example, do not make inflammatory bonded fallopian tubes again consistently, so that the treatment can not be successful in such cases. Therefore, both women and men should be examined in fertility thoroughly by the doctor. In addition to the physical examination is one (possibly plus tubal examination) and laboratory testing, for example, for the determination of hormone levels (sex hormones function of thyroid and pituitary gland). In men, at least two semen samples should be analyzed.
While homeopathy is considered gentle and safe treatment method, but much knowledge and experience is necessary to select the most suitable means in the correct potency. Therefore, try not even around, but let yourself be treated by a trained homeopath.
In these cases, homeopathy is
Homeopathy can help with:
- Women with menstrual disorders (e.g., at luteum sub-function) to the absence of the period as long as the follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) is in the normal range.
- Women with endometriosis (scattered outside the uterus) if the fallopian tubes are open.
- Women with hormonal or so-called idiopathic (if no specific cause is found) sterility.
- Women who are under too much pressure, which is often manifested by strong performance orientation and controlled eating behavior.
- Men, in which the sperm (semen sample) are still moving spermatozoa detectable.
Proven homeopathic remedy for women
- agnus castus (Chaste tree, chaste tree): In luteum weakness, the kurmäßige taking corresponding finished preparations over two to three months after consultation with the doctor is proven.
- Alchemilla (Lady's mantle) tincture: To stimulate ovulation in the corpus luteum weakness also helpful in Menstrual pain and premenstrual syndrome (Breast swelling, mood swings).
- Argentum metallicum (Metallic silver): Useful for early menopause occurred, as well as sub-function of the ovaries. Warning: Not suitable if fibroids or cysts exist!
- Cuprum metallicum (Metallic copper): Increases fertility, helps with sexual pain, antispasmodic and stimulates the kidneys.
- Ovaria comp. (Fa. Wala, homeopathic combination remedies of Apis regina, Argentum metallicum and Ovaria bovis): Stimulates the gonads to, increases the body's production of estrogen and promotes ovulation. Helpful in infertility, menstrual irregularities and premenstrual syndrome.
- phyto L.RTM (Fa. Steierl, homeopathic complex preparation of Agnus castus, Chelidonium majus and Silybum marianum): Proven in women with luteal weakness, additionally acts stimulating effect on the liver and kidneys. Also worth in men with poor sperm trying.
- Pulsatilla (Pasque Flower): Regulates hormonal problems such as missed periods, scanty and painful period, premenstrual syndrome. Particularly suitable for women who have "built close to the water" and quickly change their state of mind. Also sweating and freezing can quickly alternate (good remedy for menopause!).
- sepia (Squid): Important woman means! Suitable for irritated, exhausted women who all no more fun (type "athletic career woman" or "exhausted housewife"). Can be used when trying to conceive, Senkungebeschwerden the womb and during menopause.
Homeopathic remedies and Cell salts in infertile
- Fertility disorders in women by luteal weakness. Agnus castus, Pulsatilla, Schuessler salt # 13 (potassium arsenicosum), Schuessler salt # 25 (Aurum chloratum natronatum).
- Fertility problems in women due to delayed ovulation. Sepia, Cuprum metallicum, Pulsatilla, Schuessler Salt No. 21 (ZINCUM chloratum)
- Fertility disorders in females by hormonal imbalances. Agnus castus, Pulsatilla, Schuessler salt No. 9 (Sodium phosphate), Schuessler salt # 25 (Aurum chloratum natronatum).
- Fertility disorders in women due to endometriosis. Sepia, Agnus castus, Schuessler salt # 11 (Silica), Schuessler salt # 25 (Aurum chloratum natronatum).
- Fertility disorders in men as a result of impaired sperm quality: Thuja, Zincum metallicum, Selenium, Schuessler salt # 17 (Manganum sulfuricum), Schuessler salt No 21 (Zincum chloratum)..
- Fertility problems in men due to reduced sperm count. Schuessler Salt No. 21 (ZINCUM chloratum)
Earnings after homeopathic treatment to be proud of
Homeopathic treatment is promising in women, especially in menstrual disorders. As a study of the Carstens Foundation proves homeopathy with fertility problems due to hormonal regulation disorders is just as successful as the essential burden fuller and more expensive hormone therapy. For the homeopathic treatment a maximum of 500 euros were incurred in this study, while hormone therapy is approximately ten times as expensive. Although the medical cost for both methods was similar, but accounted for homeopathy frequent doctor visits, ultrasound appointments and blood tests. The pregnancy rate was after hormone therapy and homeopathic treatment as high, but it came to hormone therapy significantly more likely to miscarriages. The women treated with homeopathy could therefore ultimately more likely to take a healthy baby home.
Homeopathy for menstrual disorders: Success often within a year
A homeopathic treatment for fertility problems can avail (pregnancy often but after about half a year) and the most suitable means may change during the course of therapy several times up to a year or two. In a conventional fertility treatment, however, several cycles must be carried out frequently until pregnancy occurs. Compared to conventional therapy, homeopathy fewer side effects and is much cheaper (homeopathy 250 to 500 euros, while three attempts IVF = in vitro fertilization usually cost about 10,000 euros).
A combination of hormone therapy with homeopathy brings no added value in general, as the hormone is the body's own regulatory mechanisms.
Homeopathy alone is often not enough
Basically, other factors should be switched off in addition to a homeopathic treatment that conflict with one becoming pregnant. Both partners should eat healthy and rich in vitamins, to moderate physical move (competitive sport, however, is again unfavorable), obesity and reduce stress and reduce environmental pollution (for example, smoking, pollutants).
What should you consider for a successful homeopathic treatment
If you are taking homeopathic remedies, you should not camomile, coffee, peppermint and essential oils, as they may affect the action of homeopathy. Attention: Peppermint and chamomile may be included in toothpastes and mouthwashes. It is best to use products that are specially awarded as "homeopathy acceptable". Hold when taking homeopathic remedies a distance of ten minutes to eating, drinking or brushing one. Do not take a homeopathic remedy of a metal spoon.
Helps Frauenmanteltee to get pregnant?